What is The All on X Dental Implant Technique?
The All-on-X technique aims to provide a secure and permanent solution for individuals who have lost most or all of their teeth. By strategically placing the implants and utilizing the available bone, All-on-X offers improved stability, functionality, and aesthetics compared to traditional removable dentures. This innovative approach can restore a patient’s ability to bite, chew, and smile with confidence, enhancing their overall quality of life.
What our clients have to say
Above and Beyond Experience
Dr. Lobato and his entire staff is amazing! I just went again yesterday and, if anything, his and his team are even better!
My family has been seeing Dr. Lobato for a number years. We have always had excellent service and his entire team is friendly and professional!
Dr Lobato is My forever Dental Doctor!
I adore him & appreciate his expertise & perfection.
He is an archetype in the dental profession.
Jennifer, his right hand woman is outstanding & has such A care which I’ve never experienced.
I consider myself A person seeking the best on every level & I am blessed to have my beautiful smile back since I was in my 20’s.
- Lisa Livingstone & Family
Discreetly Restoring Smiles
Experience unparalleled realism with an All-on-X prosthetic, surpassing the appearance of traditional dentures. Our dental prosthetics are meticulously crafted using premium zirconia, providing a translucency that mirrors the natural depth found in real teeth. With expert hand painting, the ‘gums’ are skillfully replicated, capturing the subtle color variations seen in the authentic gum tissue.
Advantages of The All On X Technique
- Improved stability: All-on-X implants offer superior stability compared to traditional dentures. The strategic placement of multiple implants provides a strong foundation, preventing slippage or movement of the prosthetic teeth.
- Enhanced chewing ability: With All-on-X implants, patients can regain full chewing function. The implant-supported denture allows for efficient biting and chewing, enabling a wider range of food choices and improving overall dietary habits.
- Aesthetics and natural look: All-on-X prosthetics are designed to provide a natural-looking smile. The use of high-quality materials and careful customization ensures that the prosthetic teeth closely resemble natural teeth in terms of shape, color, and translucency.
- Preservation of bone and facial structure: The implants stimulate the underlying jawbone, which helps to prevent bone loss and maintain the natural contours of the face. This can contribute to a more youthful appearance and prevent the sunken-in look that can occur with missing teeth.
- Convenience and ease of maintenance: Unlike removable dentures, All-on-X implants are fixed in place and do not require daily removal for cleaning. Regular oral hygiene practices such as brushing and flossing can be performed normally, simplifying the maintenance routine.
- Increased self-confidence: All-on-X dental implants provide a stable and secure solution for individuals who have experienced tooth loss. The restoration of a complete smile can boost self-esteem, allowing patients to speak, laugh, and socialize with confidence.
Wondering if you're a suitable candidate for All-on-X dental implants?
Here are a few key factors to consider when contemplating this smile restoration option:
Missing Teeth: All-on-X involves a full-arch prosthesis, typically requiring the removal of any remaining teeth. While ideal candidates have already lost most of their teeth, intact teeth can be extracted during the implant surgery. Dr.Lobato & Dr.Truong will gladly provide a detailed explanation of the process during your visit.
Oral Health: Your overall health plays a vital role in the success of the treatment, influencing recovery time and the risk of complications. Optimal oral health includes sufficient jawbone density and volume, as the titanium implants/posts serve as roots for your new teeth and require adequate support.
Bone Loss: Even if you have experienced some degree of bone loss, implants can often be placed in areas of your jaw that still possess sufficient bone structure. Dr. Lobato & Dr. Truong can assess your oral condition, evaluate jaw health, and determine the number of implants necessary to achieve optimal results.
What To Expect On Your Dental Implant Treatment Journey
Consultation and Examination
During your appointment, we will review your dental history, assess the condition of your teeth and jawbone, and evaluate whether you are a suitable candidate for All-on-X dental implants. To gather necessary information, X-rays or other imaging techniques may be utilized to assess bone density and create a personalized treatment plan.
Implant Placement Surgery
During this procedure, the dental implants will be strategically positioned in the jawbone, typically using local anesthesia or conscious sedation to ensure comfort. The number of implants required may vary depending on the specific All-on-X technique chosen. Temporary or provisional teeth may be attached immediately after the implants are placed, allowing for functional and aesthetic benefits during the healing process.
Final Restoration and Follow-up
After a period of healing and osseointegration (the fusion of implants with the jawbone), the patient will return for the final restoration phase. Impressions of the implants and surrounding oral structures are taken to create a custom-designed full arch of replacement teeth. These prosthetic teeth, crafted for a natural look and optimal fit, are securely attached to the implants. The dental professional will ensure that the bite, comfort, and aesthetics are satisfactory. Regular follow-up visits will be scheduled to monitor the healing process and make any necessary adjustments or refinements.
Your All On X Dental Implants D.D.S.
Meet Dr. Lobato, delivering exceptional patient care since 1992 and driven by an unwavering commitment to oral health. Outside of the practice you can find Dr. Lobato embracing a healthy lifestyle through running, travelling & conquering rugged trails on his mountain bike. His true passion lies in smile restoration, particularly through advanced implant procedures, where he derives immense satisfaction from seeing his patients’ renewed self-assurance. In addition to his practice, Dr. Lobato serves as a dedicated board member and volunteer dentist at the Tonopah Dental Clinic, a non-profit organization catering to low-income families. His commitment was recently acknowledged with the 2023 Community Service Award from the Southern Nevada Dental Association, a testament to his unwavering dedication to enhancing lives.
Contact us today
to schedule an initial consultation & exam.
Your consultation will include an examination of everything from your teeth, gums and soft tissues to the shape and condition of your bite. Generally, we want to see how your whole mouth looks and functions. Before we plan your treatment we want to know everything about the health and aesthetic of your smile, and, most importantly, what you want to achieve so we can help you get there.
What Is The Cost Of All On X Dental Implants?
The cost of All-on-X dental implants in Summerlin, can vary depending on several factors. While it is difficult to provide an exact quote over the phone, here are some approximate cost ranges:
- Full-mouth reconstructive dental implants can range from $6,000 to $60,000 and beyond, depending on the specific treatment requirements.
- The average cost for a full set of implant-supported dentures is around $30,000 to $50,000.
It’s important to note that these figures are estimates and the actual cost may vary based on individual circumstances. Determining the cost of dental implant surgery involves considering various factors such as:
- The type and number of implants needed to support the restoration.
- The materials and supplies used for the procedure.
- The level of experience and expertise of the dental team involved in your care.
- The complexity and location of the surgery.
- Your individual recovery time and any necessary follow-up appointments.
As each patient’s situation is unique, it is recommended to schedule a consultation with a dental professional who can provide a more accurate cost estimate based on your specific needs and treatment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
The number of implants used can vary, but typically four to eight implants are strategically placed in the jaw to support the full arch of replacement teeth.
All-on-X dental implants are suitable for many patients, but a thorough evaluation is necessary to determine if you are a good candidate. Factors such as oral health, bone density, and individual circumstances will be considered.
The duration of the procedure can vary depending on individual factors, but in most cases, the placement of All-on-X implants and attachment of the provisional teeth can be completed in a single day.
Local anesthesia or conscious sedation is typically used during the procedure to ensure patient comfort. After the procedure, mild discomfort and swelling may be experienced, but these can be managed with prescribed medications.
With proper care and maintenance, All-on-X dental implants can last a lifetime. Regular dental check-ups and good oral hygiene practices are essential for their longevity.
All-on-X implant-supported dentures are fixed in place and cannot be removed by the patient. They provide a stable and secure solution similar to natural teeth.
All-on-X dental implants should be brushed and flossed regularly, just like natural teeth. Your dentist will provide specific instructions on how to maintain proper oral hygiene.
Yes, All-on-X dental implants provide a strong foundation, allowing you to enjoy a wide range of foods without restrictions. You can confidently bite and chew just like with natural teeth.
Yes, All-on-X dental implants provide stability, which can improve speech compared to traditional removable dentures that may cause speech difficulties.
All-on-X dental implants offer superior stability, comfort, and aesthetics compared to traditional removable dentures. They provide a permanent and secure solution for missing teeth.
Coverage varies depending on insurance plans. It’s best to consult with your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for All-on-X dental implants.
The initial healing period after All-on-X dental implant surgery is typically a few weeks. During this time, the implants fuse with the jawbone. Full recovery and the attachment of the final prosthetic may take several months.